Saturday, March 19, 2011

frOm banik-banik tO bakikis..

 I do not love yOu

as if yOu were salt rose or topaz..

oR the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.

I love yOU

as certain dark things are to be loved..

in secret, between the shadow and the soul..

I loVe yOu as the plant that never blooms but....

carries in itself the light of hidden flowers.

Thanks to yOur Love a certain solid fragrance.

Risen from the earth,

lives darkly in my body..

I Love you straight to fowardly,

without complexities or pride.

So,I Love you because I know no other way.

In which there is nor I or you...

                                     ni la banik2 ngn bakikis..(bukan nama sebenar) oppss.. cousin aq laaa...

2 comments:

  1. uit? hahaha tunggu apa lg? kahwin r cpt. slmt sikit idup farid kt sini heheee

    ReplyDelete
  2. agagaga...
    tk leh koot..
    ni ayt ye bg kt aq au..
    tah dye petik mne tah..

    ReplyDelete